K LIFT for Midface Rejuvenation
The K Lift is a anatomic based injection technique developed by Dr KK Chew using HA dermal fillers for midface Rejuvenation.
Mid Facial Aging is directly related to changes in the periorbital region and cheeks.
The midface conveys the appearance of a heart with the point of the heart at the Chin. Aging changes in the midface namely volume deflation / descent and degeneration of the skin and underlying tissues results in a inverted heart or pear shaped appearance.
The K Lift focuses on restoring the volume loss associated with fat pad deflation and strengthening the anchoring ligament complex .
- Typically a minimum of 2cc of HA dermal fillers are required for this procedure .
- The first cc of filler used is typically a gel of high lifting capacity like Restylane Lyft .
- This is injected into the anatomic locations of the true retaining ligaments at the Zygomatic and Mandibular points.
- The second cc of filler is used to restore the fat volume loss in the midface and targets the Deep Medial fat pads as well the Medial SOOF .
- A filler gel of good volumizing and tissue integration like Restylane Defyne is used.
- This treatment is ideally suited for those in the age range of 35-55 years where aging changes in the midface starts and becomes more evidenced .
- The results are natural looking and creates a lift and fill effect that rejuvenates the whole midface.
- There is no social downtime associated with this procedure.
- Results are expected to last an average of 9 – 12 months.